Friday, October 24, 2008

Stitch Markers and Knitting Looms


I don't know why I never thought of it before, but I figured out that you could use stitch markers on knitting looms too, not just needles :D I was making a basket hat the other night and I had to purl then knit then purl then knit then switch up, I had to start over 3 times because if a movie being on and my husband talking to me non stop, so finally I got little pieces of yarn and tied them around some of the pegs to show where I needed to do what, this was a good idea except for the fact that the yarn ends kept getting mixed in with what I was knitting. Then a light turned on in my head and I remembered OH YEA!! I MAKE STITCH MARKERS!!! *hee-hee* So I went and grabbed a set and popped the pegs out that I wanted to mark slipped em on and popped em back in. Yay no more starting over! They worked great :D These little guys here are available in my etsy store :D check em out at http://www.clayandyarnbarn.etsy.com

No comments: